Experienced drummer looking for working small band
Very experienced drummer looking for a fun, working, small, lower volume band to join.
Taking the time to get it right. I play all styles, and I can comfortably play in a variety of situations, including low volume and driving the dance bus. I can comfortably compress the kit into a very small space when required.
- Quality gigs only - nice restaurants and bars, less formal weddings. Not the dive bars.
- Weekend play, not weekday.
- Rehearsals used to run new material together quickly and efficiently, not Learn material.
- Setlist designed for bringing people out.
- Small footprint - players who can play in a small space with easy set up / tear down.
- Trio, or 4 piece tops. [most venues don't want large bands anymore]
- Playing 1 to 2 quality gigs a month, not every weekend.
This is clearly not a match for many. I get that.
But if you think we might be a match, please contact me.
Location: Dutchess County, NY
Phone: (845) 987-4506
Posted by: frny4_d24
Viewed 1,218 times