PA package for Sale
For sale are 2 Electro-voice ELX112 PA speakers with covers and 4 Neutrix (speakon) connectors, the QSC GX-7 Power Amp with Gator rack case and 2 short xlr cables, and the Yamaha MG10XU Mixer. The QSC GX-7 is perfectly matched with the EV ELX112 speakers. Manuals are also included for all the components. All have been kept in a smoke-free environment and are in excellent condition.
ELECTRO-VOICE ELX112 PA SPEAKERS
Doubling as a main loudspeaker or monitor wedge, the Electro-Voice ELX112 Passive Loudspeaker offers big EV sound in a compact size perfect for any venue. Featuring a 12-inch speaker and 1000-watt peak power handling.
- 12-inch woofer for low-end punch in a compact enclosure
- 1.5-inch high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 15 mm plywood enclosure, internally braced
- Speakon connections (included) (no 1/4" input) You can connect any ¼” speaker cable to
the speakon connectors.
- Power Handling: 250-watt continuous (1000-watt peak)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- SPL: 94 dB SPL sensitivity (132 dB max)
- Frequency Range: 55 Hz - 20 kHz
- Weight: 35 lbs each
QSC GX-7 The QSC GX-7 Guardrail protection allows delivery of peak power while preventing overloads. It's equipped with a crossover switch, so adding a subwoofer to your system is a snap. Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker systems.
• Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
• Outputs: Speakon combo accepts, 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems.
• Minimum depth chassis (10.1") fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
• Lightweight - less than 20 lbs.
• Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
• GuardRail automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
• Front panel LEDs monitor power, signal and clipping
• Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in
• 725W - 8 Ohm per ch (2 ch)
• 800W - 8 Ohm (1 ch)
• 1000W - 4 Ohm per ch (2 ch)
• 1200W - 4 Ohm (1 ch)
• 3.5" H x 19" W x 10.1" D
• 15.5 lbs.
Yamaha MG10XU MIXER
The Yamaha MG10XU's crystal clear D-PRE preamps will provide natural-sounding bass and smooth highs. Featuring onboard digital effects, switchable phantom power, a pad switch, one-knob compressors, EQ, and LED metering.
The Yamaha MG10XU contains a comprehensive suite of 24 editable digital effects including high-quality reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, flanger, tremolo, and auto-wah, in addition to distortion, pitch effects, and more. Class-compliant USB 2.0 for recording and playback with computers and tablets.
If necessary, I am willing to travel a 25 mile radius from Chester, NY to deliver the equipment.
$800 or B/O
Location: Orange County, NY
Phone: (973) 978-1525
Viewed 650 times