(2) Stanton C402 Rackmountable DJ CD Player with M
I’m offering two Stanton C.402 commercial grade CD players housed in a Gator 6U Rack for sale. These units were purchased for home studio use in order to produce a syndicated radio show. They were used twice before the syndication deal fell through. They haven’t been used since, so it’s time for them to find a new home where they can get some use. The CD players are housed in a lockable 6U Gator Rack making them ‘road-ready’. If purchased new, this equipment would cost $550. I’ve priced these for a quick sale at $320. A detailed description and specs follow … Thanks for looking!
The Stanton C.402 professional CD player is 2U rackmount CD/MP3 player that delivers solid DJ-style performance and is ideal with MP3 is ideal for use either by DJ’s or in restaurants, bars, gyms, theme parks, radio stations, or anywhere a professional MP3 CD player is needed. The C.402 is designed with ease-of-use in mind and offers versatile player options such as Auto Cue and seamless looping. A pitch bend slider makes it possible to speed up or slow down the music while +10 Track/Folder skip search makes finding CD and MP3 songs quick and easy.
C.402 Key Features Include: Professional single 2U rackmount CD player with MP3 playback, Large LCD screen with ID3 tags displays MP3 text information, Anti-shock Buffer Memory prevents CD skips, Seamless Loop, +10/Folder track key makes finding CD and MP3 tracks fast and easy, Single and Continuous play modes, Easy jogwheel control for cueing or pitch bending, Versatile pitch adjustment with +/- 4, 8 or 16% control, Auto Cue function automatically cues track to start of music, Instant Start, XLR (balanced) and RCA (unbalanced) outputs, S/PDIF digital output, Remote Start Input.
• Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1.0 dB
• THD+N With 20 kHz Low Pass Filter: < 0.03% at 1 kHz
• S/N Ratio: With 20 kHz Low pass filter and IHF-A Weighted 85 dB
• Output Level +6 dBV (2 Vrms) +/- 1dB at 1kHz, 0dB
• Channel Balance Within 1 dB at 1kHz, 0dB
• De-Emphasis Response -19 to -20 dB at 16kHz, -20 dB
• Channel Separation: With 20 kHz Low pass filter and IHF-A Weighted 80 dB at 1kHz, 0 dB
• Searching time: (Test Disc: TCD-792)
• Short Access Time: 45 sec Play next Track
• Long Access Time: 65 sec Track 1 to 20, 20 to 1
Location: Orange County, NY
Phone: (845) 551-0136
Viewed 57 times